Corona Bites: Day Fifteen

Coronavirus Guidance London GP

During this current crisis, it can be difficult to know what to do if your child needs medical attention for an injury or illness. The NHS has released guidance on when you should call 999 or go to A&E or when you should see your GP or consult a pharmacist.


Coronavirus Medical advice for children