Our private GP service provides urgent medical care for visitors to London, as well as help organise care for those visiting for treatment in the UK.
Your health insurance may cover our GP services as part of your plan or you can simply pay as you need us.
London is renowned for its medical expertise and at Mayfair GP we welcome patients from around the world.
Whether you are taken unexpectedly ill when visiting the UK or are choosing to undergo long-term treatment here, we can provide urgent or ongoing medical care for patients and their families when based here in the UK.
The private medical service offered to our international patients includes:
- Acute care – for traveller illnesses either as home/hotel visits
- Referrals to world-renowned consultants and specialists
- Coordination of care between us and the specialists
- Hospital admissions if needed
- Provide supplementary medical care for those undergoing treatment in the UK and their families
- Second opinions
Flexibility is key to a private medical service, so day or evening appointments are available.
We work closely with the embassies based in London and also provide preventative medical advice and health screening for patients of all ages. Patients can visit us at our high-end, luxury clinic situated in central London or we can treat you at home or at your hotel.
At the Mayfair GP, we offer a bespoke and comprehensive medical service for international visitors.