We offer as-you-need-it care or continuity of care. Either way, we understand the importance of building a relationship of trust and knowledge of your child and their individual circumstances. Our experience and diagnostic skills can mean early intervention in both rare and common childhood health conditions.
We advise on and treat a comprehensive range of paediatric concerns and conditions including fevers, chest, throat or ear infections, diarrhoea and vomiting, rashes and allergies, developmental issues, behavioural and psychological problems.
Our private paediatric services include:
- General paediatric care
- Acute or chronic care – in clinic/home/hotel
- Quick access via telephone consultations
- Referral to paediatric specialist
- Lifestyle and preventative medicine
- Second opinions and professional advice and support